Reviews on Our Teachers
Check out our students’ evaluations of their teachers.
- I’ve been having lessons with Nate for six months now and I can honestly say that they are excellent. The lessons are designed around a particular topic chosen by me, or according to what we agreed at the lastest lesson. During the conversation, Nate puts emphasis on grammar and grammatical forms that are particularly problematic for me, and they are practised in an engaging way. I have a feeling I have improved in the time I have been studying with him, which is an experience I never had with any previous teachers. My rating, therefore, is excellent.
Martin Karasek, US Embassy, Prague
- Nataliya comes to lessons always 100% prepared. She tries to drive in necessary everyday phrases as well as phrases from the area of culture, workplace, leisure through the media of repetition, simple games and varied teaching style. We listen to songs, watch bits of film in the original language, read articles, draw word associations, etc. In the lessons, there is space for presenting acquired knowledge through role-playing, which is a fun way how to memorize important information and get to know each other. Nataliya puts emphasis on good pronunciation, and she tries to present grammar in an easily comprehensive way so as to be able to use it in everyday conversation. I have tries a few teachers but I can recommend Nataliya as one of the best. She is an excellent teacher with excellent knowledge, who is very nice and friendly, always looking on the bright side of life. It’s thanks to her that English has become more attainable and fun.
Ilona Sedlackova, POS Media
- I’m satisfied. When in doubt, she tries to explain it different ways, with phrases, pictures, for as long as we need to understand. She is very nice, friendly, and always well-prepared. It’s easy to understand her, she articulates well (while other teachers are often difficult to understand).
Kamila Novotna, POS Media
- “We are very happy with the teacher. Sona always comes well-prepared. She is very friendly and professional. I can offer only words of praise.”
Veronika Nejedlá, ASB Prague
- I am more than happy with Sona’s teaching, I especially appreciate her professional but friendly attitude, converstation on various topics, and her ability to quickly find out what kind of topics a client needs to concentrate on and improve. I find her individual approach and ability to work at weekends suits me very much. Therefore, I can gladly recommend Sona.
Mgr. Monika Žárská, Science and Research Professional
- I have to say I am very satisfied with Soňa. It’s been really a good choice. I appreciate her knowledge of English (learnt while living in the States) as well as her approach – she corrects me “sensitively” and when I stuggle, she encourages me. Simply, she is skillful.
Head of Business Systems department, Allianz pojišťovna, a.s.
- Petr Vyhnal is an experienced teacher. He willingly customized his teaching style to our learning pace and level of English. His lessons are always well prepared, comprehensible, fun and interesting.